Friday, November 16, 2007

okay, i cannot resist but to give a blow-by-blow of how suay i am today.

woke up at 9.30 and reached sch at 10.15am, determined to be late for genting prac. to my horror, i was one of the earliest. casey teckian yuhan were stoning outside rua and i had to join in with the stoning. finally, more ppl came; bong terrance ezra jiayuan jiaying. and the flow of ppl stopped-____='' well, no one else came, until 12pls, thomas came to do fac dance. well, all i did for the 2hrs was to mark through the dance twice and thats all. well, felt like i completely wasted my time there.

lunch at golden rooster was funny though; me jiayuan jiaying thomas yuhan plus jiayi and rachel. apparently yuhan has replaced thomas as auntie's boy; but thomas不甘示弱, and quickly won back her attention. evidence being he was used as the model to 介绍food to the other customers. oh well:DD

went home and waited $%^$#@% yrs for my OLD nokia clamshell to charge till at least half batt, before going out again. made my way to amk interchange to have my ezlink replaced. the photo this time was not as hedious and fugly, but still, i dont really like it. on my way back to the mrt, saw a hello shop and popped in to have my sim card replaced. to my horror, the sales assistant says that i need to have my MOM'S ic cause the line is under her name. called back home on a PAYPHONE which i havent used in @#$%^&@#$%! yrs to complain to dad that i cant reach mom. he told me to just go find her. so i took the train to somerset and went orchard emerald to get mom's ic. than i went to the suposedly nearest hello! shop(thats what my dad said) at city link cause that was where he went the last time to have his sim card replaced. reached citylink and couldnt find the hello! shop. decided to ask at the information counter as i dont trust my sense of direction. and the answer the girl gave me was; it closed down already.


@#$%^&!@#$%^&!@#$%^!!!!!!!


but she was nice enough to tell me that there's one at taka. so i went back to orchard on train and FINALLY FINALLY have my sim card replaced.


met tze, and we went hereen. wanted to buy the pair of black flats with purple dots at NUM which i saw on wed with songping; and to my horror (yet again) its SOLD OUT. at cine, cathey and vivo too.


ARGHARGHARGHARGHARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


what is wrong with my屎运today?
at least dinner at manhattan's was not too bad. but i burned a hole in my wallet; it costs 53.75 for the two of us.........

No comments: